The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the fifth episode of the first series.
Bad Things To Say On Stage At Live 8Edit
- FB: They've put a lovely spread on backstage, lobster, caviar
- HD: Let's not cancel debt, let's consoladate it all into one manageable loan
- RB: I'm Michael Howard and this is my rap for Africa
- JB: Wingeing Africans eh
- JO: Hands up who finds Fairtrade bananas a little dear?
- DM: A lot of people complained that there weren't enough ethnic minorities in this gig, but here they are the black and white Minsterl show
What the Voices In Prince Charles' Head Are SayingEdit
- FB: Charles, this is the plants, you've betrayed us again, we're going to kill your new wife too.
- RB: If I really am the father, why is he so stupid?
- DM: How much would it cost to turn Windsor Castle bouncy?
- FB: Kill a swan, they can't touch you for it
- HD: The Nazi uniform, no that was funny
- FB: So what if she's your mother, press the pillow over her face and count to 100
Inappropriate Things To Say On Winning WimbledonEdit
- RB: Mr Blair, this for Iraq
- HD: 3 sets, no smell, that Palm-olive
- JO: Thanks very much, but I've actually come here to talk about Jesus
- JB: That nandrolones great init
- HD: This is fantastic in some way it compansates for my lost childhood, my dysfunctual family and the fact that i'm so stressed I haven't had a period for 7 years
- DM: To be honest I only won because I'm pissed
- RB: I'm delighted to have won, put all the drug rumours behind me and I'd just like to thank my husband for sticking with me
- DM: Everythings' been amazing, apart from the crowd who are a bunch of arseholes and I wish they'd stop trying to share in what is essentially my triumph
- FB: I just a got a blowjob in the dressing room from a Womble
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.