The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the second episode of the second series.
Cliff Hanger Lines From a Political Soap OperaEdit
- FB: I'm John F. Kennedy, I've been in the shower. Did i miss anything?
- RB: Hey, Condoleezza. I think i've pressed the wrong button.
- FB: The irony won't be lost on you here, President Schwarzeneggar. I'm from the future, and i;m here to stop you from destroying the world.
- HD: We've had drunkards, we've had rentboys, what could be worse? What have you done? Shagged a goat addicted to heroin?
- JO: I'm sorry i missed your vote on sustainable agriculture. I'm afraid i was busy, sleeping with your wife.
- HD: Are you trying to seduce me, Lady Thatcher?
- RB: So, what do you say George? Just you and me and Brokeback Mountain?
Things George Galloway Would Never SayEdit
- GY: I can't wear that, that looks stupid!
- FB: I'm very famous in the Muslim world. For being an arse.
- JO: Oh, enough about me, how was YOUR day?
- RB: Oh thank you very much indeed, Saddam. Would you like a receipt?
Words You'd Never Hear From a News ReaderEdit
- FB: Welcome to Channel 5 News, thickos.
- HD: Oi - you wanna buy some speakers?
- AM: .....too revolting to describe. But let's have a go anyway. Basically......
- GY: The two youths convicted this morning got what they fucking deserved.
- FB: Okay, they may have aquitted him, but he certainly LOOKED like a paedophile.
- JO: You've been watching Sky News. To be honest, i'd double-check everything you've just heard.
- HD: Sir Gary Glitter recieved his honour at the palace this morning.
- RB: Welcome to ITV News - on ICE!
- GY: This next report may contain images that could give you the horn.
- FB: In this next report, Gerry Adams is voiced by an actor - Samuel L. Jackson. I'LL tell you about the peace process, motherfuckers!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.