The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the fourth episode of the second series.
- FB: Points off the Danish team for exploding
- AP: And he's fallen over, I love it when they do that, that's the best bit
- JO: And now the 4 words that no ice dancer ever wants to hear, release the polar bear
- HD: Of course bribery no longer exists in the Olympic movement, welcome to the Winter Games here in Basingstoke
- FB: The upturned bobsleigh providing a fitting coffin
- DM: Have you ever stared at snow so long it turns to blood?
- HD: My goodness the band must be fed up with playing the British national anthem
What You Don't Want To Hear In a NHS HospitalEdit
- FB: Can you go for a shit so the surgeon can get his car keys back?
- ST: There' been the most hilarious misunderstanding during your vasectomy
- HD: MRSA, yes I think they tried to give me a credit card
- FB: The face transplant has gone well, I think you look better as a black man
- HD: I've come to take your blood sample (evil laugh)
- FB: Now you're sure you had legs when you came in?
Commercials That Never Made It To AirEdit
- HD: Fed up with an untidy toolbox, buy the Abu Hamsa multi-tool
- DM: Start the day with a protein boost with Kellogs Pork Flakes
- FB: Come home to a real fire, visit the Danish embassy
- HD: My bank became a winebar, (slurred voice) to be honest I quite like it
- JO: The Indonesian children who made these trainers know that if they miss a single stitch, their family will be beaten with sticks, that's how we can guarantee you quality
- FB: Use vanish like me, Sol Cambell
- HD: Accident at work, look where you're going you lazy bastard
- ST: Run out of loo roll, use this fluffy dog
- FB: Dry skin, itchy scalp, you disgust me
- HD: Can you even see me, you blind bastard? Specsavers.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.