The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the fourth episode of the third series.
Commercials That Never Made It To AirEdit
- AP: Lynx, for that cheap teenage smell of desperation
- FB: Because some nights are best forgotton. Rohypnol
- HD: Injured at work? Don't drive a jet car at 300 miles an hour
- IS: The Islamic Jihad High School, because they blow up so quickly
- JC: I'm Tony the Tiger, Siegfried and Roy taste grrrrrrrreat!
- HD: For effective ethnic cleansing use Milošević
- MW: The Post Office, we're always full of absolute freaks
- HD: We laundered this half of the money with the Mafia and this half with the more violent Chinese Triads
- AP: Loreal (runs hand over bald head)
- FB: By the year 2020 we shall rule the Earth. Tesco. Every little helps
- IS: Losing your hair, tiny cock: you need a Porsche
- FB: Clear all your debts with one easy payment, buy a shotgun and blow your head off
- AP: Take 2 bottles into the shower? Yes, I'm an alcoholic
Inappropriate Acts For The "Royal Variety Performance"Edit
- MW: Let's play "Who's Harry's dad"
- FB: Stephen Hawking unplugged
- JC: Your Royal Highnesses, Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen: I give you synchronised dogging
- AP: Ladies and gentlemen, the marching band of the Mujahideen
- FB: As a treat for the Duke of Edinburgh, The Black and White Minstrels sing the speeches of Hitler
- AP:The George Michael motorcycling display team
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.