The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the sixth episode of the third series.
Bad Things To Say When Leading Troops Into BattleEdit
- HD: (as Jimmy Savile) Cry God for Harry, England & St George, as we march to the music of... Showaddywaddy!
- FB: Soon you'll be at home with your families.. in a jar, on the mantelpiece.
- HD: Have you been injured at work?
- AH: Right lads, I'll.. aah, pins and needles!
- HD: General Churchill will be leading the troops in on this one. Isn't that right?
- Oh, yesyesyesyesyes
- FB: Our best hope is that the enemy kills so many of us, they become slightly depressed.
- AP: Hello, I'm George Bush!
- FB: This next mission will be led by Michael Moore, seeing as he knows so fucking much
Unlikely Things To Hear On Blue PeterEdit
- FB: Today we'll show you how to make an ashtray using the shell of a dead tortoise
- AP: And welcome back John Leslie
- HD: Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to be a gimp?
- FB: When we say the vandals have killed the goldfish, we mean they've shat in the pond
- MS: And all we need to make this is a bunsen burner, a spoon, some fresh cocaine and a pipe
- HD: So in a moment, Connie will be teaching you how to clone your parents' credit cards
- FB: With a couple of batteries and a toilet roll holder you can make a fantastic Mother's Day vibrator
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.