The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the third episode of the fifth series.
Unlikely Lines To Hear In An Episode of Dr. WhoEdit
- FB: Between series I paint the TARDIS red and sell coffee
- LL: Yes Doctor, I am your archnemesis. You may also recognize me as Giuseppe di Marco from EastEnders and from my many walk-in parts in Casualty as "Wounded Man"
- FB: Looks like we've materialized in the 19th century, oh no it's Glasgow, 2007
- HD: This is not a waste of time, you are a Time Lord, have you ever given money to the Labour Party?
- FB: I'm here to save the Earth, but as a doctor I won't be working evenings or weekends
- RH: K-9, stop humping the toaster
- FB: (Dalek voice) Welcome to my Dalek poetry reading, this one is called Daffodils, Exterminate daffodils!
Bad Ways For Gordon Brown To Address The NationEdit
- AP: You can take our lives, but you'll never take our freedom
- FB: This isn't my sporran, it's Hazel Blears asking for a promotion
- HD: The economy is in ruins, I blame the previous Chancellor
- FB: You thought Tony Blair was a cunt, watch this
- LL: People of Britain, when I address you like this, did you know sometimes I get so excited a little bit of wee comes out?
- AP: You may like Tony more, but you'll hate my wife less
- FB: In these troubled times between our nations, I feel I need to reach out to President Putin and say "I have shagged your mother"
- RH: It's time you learnt the truth, Earthlings
- FB: Citizens of New Atlantis. I bring greetings from our brothers, the crabmen
- HD: No, don't make me do it, Mother!
- RH: I'm G to the B and this is how I roll, you got beef with me then kiss my a-double-s-hooole