The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the fifth episode of the fifth series.
The Worst Thing To Hear On HolidayEdit
- FB: Many of you on this safari will be wondering why I'm sprinkling you with a barbeque sauce
- DM: Welcome to Butlins
- JT: The plane has lost all power feel free to use your cellphone
- HD: Let me see your arm, let me see your teeth, take him
- AP: (drunk voice) Hello this is your captain speaking, we're up
- HD: (Mexican voice)You want a double or a single room? Double? Ramon build a double
- FB: In the event of the cabin decompressing, oxygen masks will drop from the ceiling and dangle in front of your blue dead faces
- DM: From your bedroom window, you a lovely view of the town's aging nuclear facility
- HD: Yes, I know you've got a restraining order out on me, but I don't think it applies abroad!
- FB: There's a bar in the swimming pool after yesterday's riot
- DM: You must be the only person in the hotel who isn't going to the Star Trek convention.
- FB: Both of you welcome to Scotland!
Unlikely Lines To Hear In a TV ShowEdit
- DM: On Shaun the Sheep this week Shaun has a big suprise when a nasty death man comes round with a bolt gun
- FB: So get dialling because remember those phone lines close at midnight, yesterday
- HD: And now the Antiques Roadshow, this programme contains scenes of tedious dullness right from the start
- DM: And if you have an opinion on this news story, why not keep it to yourself
- FB: Hello and welcome to Mock the Week after dark I'm Dara O Briain and this is my penis
- HD: This week on Location, Location, Location Mohammed is looking for a house within easy reach of an international airport
- FB: And now over to Kate Humble who's going to kick the face off a badger
- AP: Hello and welcome to India with Sanjeev Bhaskar and me Jade Goody
- DM: It's Shostakovich week on ITV1
- FB: On this weeks Time Team, Tony Robinson goes round to Fred West's old house
- HD: And now over to Sian for a blind stab at the weather
- RH: No deal Edmonds, you're going to give me the money or I'm going to start shooting