The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the seventh episode of the fifth series.
Bad Things To Hear On An AirplaneEdit
- FB: In the event of the cabin decompressing, oxygen masks will fall in front of you and untangling them will annoy you before you die.
- HD: Well, if you look out on the Portside window in just a minute or so, you'll see me. Bye!
- AP: Get those motherfucking snakes out this motherfucking plane!
- FB: That's the first cloud I've seen with a ski lift on it.
- DM: The only thing less likely then surviving in the sea is the coastguard hearing the whistles on your lifejacket.
- FA: Oh, hi. I've got a hobby farm. Would you like me to tell you all about it for the next 9 hours?
- FB: Louisa and her in-flight team will be looking after you today, and your hijacker's name is Ibrahim!
- AP: Hold on! I've just entered us in the Red Bull Challenge!
- DM: Will the fat people please move to the back of the plane?
- FB: This is a no-smoking flight, although do feel free to join me in the cockpit where we've opened a window.
- HD: I'm sorry. Due to unforseen Islamic fundamentalism, this plane is being diverted to paradise.
- RH: Punch it Chewie! (Chewie Growns)
The Worst Person To Be Married ToEdit
- HD: Baaa!
- RH: I love you lots, ooh let's see what Mr. Tiddles thinks of you, "what do you think?" (mimes puppet): DIE BITCH!
- FB: Brace yourself Agnes, it's that time of year again!
- FA: These are my late Rabbit's ashes, say hello.
- FB: When I said I was a positive person, I meant HIV!
- HD: I brought home a video to turn us on....It's Fred Dibnah's age of steam!
- DM: You thought I was a Thai lady? Well you were half right!
- AP: Of course we're going to go out tonight! It's Hitler's birthday!
- RH: But he's my dad! We do everything together!
- FB: You want me to put my ding-a-ling into your fairy-cave? Are you mad woman!?
- DM: You can't use that toilet....that's my toilet!
- FB: He sleeps in the bed with us ok? Don't make me choose between you and the wolf
- HD: Please! Please Pavarotti! Let me go on top!