The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the tenth episode of the sixth series.
Unlikely Small AdsEdit
- FB: Did you see a hit-and-run on Cromwell Road on Tuesday night? Please get in touch, because I'm keen to silence any witnesses.
- AP: Parents! Worried about unruly teenagers, ruining your house? You need my book: 'My House, My Rules' by Josef Fritzl.
- HD: Please get in touch, our eyes met yesterday. You were the blonde undressing in your bedroom, I was the man, lurking in your garden.
- FB: Legs, bums and tums... wanted by cannibal.
- SF: Slightly used condoms for sale. No weirdos.
- FB: Are you an alcoholic? There's a sale on at Oddbins!
- HD: House prices falling, debts rising? Feel like you can't quite cope? PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!
- EB: Gardening done. Think I'll put my feet up now.
- FB: Are you looking for a plumber who'd do a good job for a reasonable price? You've got no chance.
- SF: Anger management CDs for sale. (slightly angered voice) Don't ring before noon.
- FB: Are you struggling to get out of the bath? It's pretty much game over for you, then.
Unlikely Things To Hear On Question TimeEdit
- EB: Allow me to answer your question with a question. Why don't you fuck off?
- FB: I'm going to take a question from a black man without mentioning he's black. The man in the red jumper, please.
- RH: Do I believe the economy is in recession? Well I believe it was Churchill who said (as Churchill the dog) "Oh yes."
- HD: David Dimbleby, you haven't answered a question all night. You are the weakest link, goodbye.
- FB: A good question there, "Is the BBC dumbing down?" What do you think, Barry Chuckle?
- EB: Yes, my question is for Delilah - WHY? WHY? WHY?
- RH: (moves up and down the mic stand) Welcome to Question Time, coming to you this week live from Spearmint Rhino.
- FB: Question Time, tonight we're in Norwich, let's say hello to the audience. Look, men from magic picture box go speaky speaky.
- AP: Is the wrong answer, Charles Clarke. Take off an item of clothing.
- HD: So, good question. Gordon Brown, why don't you shove your tax increases up your arse?
- FB: If you're dog isn't here, Mr. Blunkett, who's sniffing my balls?
- HD: I have a question for Boris Johnson. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?!
- FB: Is Britain becoming more misogynist? Let's ask this bitch.