|Title||Series 10, Episode 1|
|Air date||9 June 2011|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 9, Episode 13|
|Next||Series 10, Episode 2|
The first episode of the tenth series was first broadcast on the 9 June 2011.
|Hugh's team||Chris Addison||9th appearance|
|Milton Jones||8th appearance|
|Andy's team||Seann Walsh||3rd appearance|
|Greg Davies||3rd appearance|
- B.S.I.P. – Blatter Stays In Power
- AP: Bean Sprouts In Package
- GD: Blatter Steals Idiot's Pizza
- CA: Bull Shitter Is President
- HD: Beckham's Spelling Is Punny
- SW: Beck S.i.p
- AP: Biscuit Selection Impresses President
There's No Super Injunction In Our Ryan GaggsEdit
|Seann Walsh||Greg Davies||Milton Jones|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 500 Million
- Question: How much does the olympics organising committee hope to raise for ticket sales?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Things You Wouldn't Hear At A School Assembly.
- Unlikely Things To Hear On A TV Talent Show.
to be added
|Mock the Week – Series 10 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 . Episode 9 · Episode 10 . Episode 11 · Episode 12|