|Title||Series 11, Episode 10|
|Air date||27 September 2012|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 11, Episode 9|
|Next||Series 11, Episode 11|
The tenth episode of the eleventh series was first broadcast on the 27 September 2012
|Chris and Hugh's team||Milton Jones||17th appearance|
|Andy's team||Josh Widdicombe||3rd appearance|
|Joe Wilkinson||1st appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 8%
- Question: What percentage of people will vote for the Liberal Democrats?
- JWil: How much of my body isn't covered in hair?
- AP: How much of Abu Hamza will have to be removed that they can get him thorugh the Heathrow metal detectors?
- HD: What does Mario Balotelli give every game?
- CA: What is the chance of the police responding quickly to an accident at Andrew Mitchell's house?
- JWid: How much of Anne Robinson's face can still move?
- MJ: What looks like an obese parent and two obese children on a see-saw?
- AP: How many people involved with the making of the film Innocence of the Muslims still think all publicity is good publicity?
- HD: What percent of X Factor finalists haven't had a granny die?
- CA: What percentage of Americans have approached Dr. Dre for medical advice?
- AP: What level of erection did I once try to have sex with?
- JWid: What's Nick Clegg's approval rating in his own family?
- MJ: In deprived areas, how many lollipop ladies get licked to death?
Look, It's PC PlebEdit
|Josh Widdicombe||Joe Wilkinson||Milton Jones|
- P.R.R.T. - Presidential Race Remains Tight
- AP: Prankster Removes Romney's Teeth
- CA: President Really Resembles Trophy
- AP: Public Reaction Reaches Tepid
- HD: Politicians Right Rubbish, Tut
- HD: President Reads Radio Times
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Things To Hear In A News Programme
- Unlikely Things To Read On A Medical Label