|Title||Series 11, Episode 2|
|Air date||21 June 2012|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Chris and Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 11, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 11, Episode 3|
The second episode of the eleventh series was first broadcast on the 21 June 2012
|Chris and Hugh's team||Milton Jones||13th appearance|
|Andy's team||Jo Caulfield||5th appearance|
|Carl Donnelly||3rd appearance|
- C.I.D.W. - Cameron Issues Dire Warning
- AP: Checked In, Drank Wine
- CA: Cameron, It's Denzel Washington
- HD: Call In Darth Wader
- MJ: Careful, I Declare War
- AP: Cameron Interupts Dirty Weekend
- JC: Cameron Introduces Drunk Woman
- CD: Crunchie, Ice Cream, Diet Coke, Wotsits
- HD: Children, I, Damn, Where
- MJ: Candle In Da Wind
Happy Birthday, Paul MockCartneyEdit
|Jo Caulfield||Carl Donnelly||Milton Jones|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: Chickens, Nurses and Rain
- Question: What are the 3 main elements of the olympic opening ceremony?
- CD: What does Heston Blumenthal put in a trifle?
- MJ: Name three things
- HD: What are the three most used sound effects in the radio drama Monsoon Poultry Hospital?
- AP: What are the three main things featured in the film Golden Dawn?
- CA: What three things have a higher IQ then the entire cast of The Only Way is Essex?
- AP: Is it all the things that my gran says are stealing her money when I go and visit her in the home?
- HD: What additional three things did Churchill think we should fight them on?
- JC: What Greece is planning to use as currency when they leave the Euro
- AP: Name three things you won't find in a chicken nugget
- HD: What are the opening directions in the television drama Monsson Poultry Hospital?
- CA: What was the name of Foghorn Leghorn's controversial early career porn film?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Things To Hear At Euro 2012
- Things You Wouldn't Hear On A Political Discussion Show