|Title||Series 11, Episode 5|
|Air date||12 July 2012|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Previous||Series 11, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 11, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the eleventh series was first broadcast on the 12 July 2012
|Chris and Hugh's team||Milton Jones||15th appearance|
|Andy's team||Josh Widdicombe||1st appearance|
|Miles Jupp||5th appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 74 years
- Question: Before Andy Murray, how long had passed between a British man reaching the Wimbledon finals?
- JW: What is the official age at which you can be racist and get away with it?
- CA: How much back tax does Jimmy Carr owe?
- HD: When will it stop raining?
- AP: Is it the traditional amount of time between a person's first meal at a Harvester and his second?
- HD: How long would it take Victoria Beckham to eat a Cornish pastie?
- JW: How long a minute feels in the company of Louie Spence
- CA: What would it sound like if Prince Charles was agreeing with the answer 74?
- AP: How long will Katie Holmes have to look over her shoulder?
- MJu: How long after mackeral is it safe to burp again?
- MJo: What is the average age of the person buying Beyonce's newest track 'All the Shingle Ladies'?
- AP: If you've come out of a toilet at a music festival, how long do you suggest to the person who's going in they should clean this?
- MJo: What is the distance of my exclusion from Doctor Who's assistant?
Fifty Shades Of MockEdit
|Andy Parsons||Josh Widdicombe||Milton Jones|
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Things You Won't Hear At The Olympics
- Unlikely Things To Read In A Children's Book