|Title||Series 11, Episode 7|
|Air date||6 September 2012|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Stewart Francis|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Chris and Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 11, Episode 6|
|Next||Series 11, Episode 8|
The seventh episode of the eleventh series was first broadcast on the 6 September 2012
|Chris and Hugh's team||Stewart Francis||11th appearance|
|Andy's team||Andi Osho||5th appearance|
|Alun Cochrane||4th appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 11 Days
- Question: How long do the paralympics last for?
- AO: How many days has it taken Madame Tussaud's to melt down their Pavarotti waxwork?
- AP: How long did I have to spend by the hotel pool this summer before I saw a woman who wasn't reading Fifty Shades of Grey?
- HD: How much of last month does Prince Harry remember?
- CA: When are G4S' security staff gonna show up at the Olympic Park?
- SF: Who was at Darren Day's family reunion?
- HD: What reaction time is definetly too slow for a fighter pilot?
- AC: How long's just right for a holiday
- SF: How long I've had this pesky erection, ladies
- CA: How long did it take before the Essex lion got a vejazzle?
- AC: How long does it take to watch 12 series of 24?
- AP: According to his tax returns, how many days of work did Jimmy Carr do last year?
- HD: How long should you cook a mammoth in a category D oven?
- AO: How long, now that he's not famous does it take for Craig David to woo a girl?
|Andy Parsons||Andi Osho||Stewart Francis|
Picture Of The WeekEdit
The panel are shown a picture of Prince Harry
- DB: Who is this person
- AC: That is Prince Harry
- DB: And why is he in the news this week
- AC: Apparently he was playing strip billiards and the press saw him naked
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Rejected Questions From This Year's Exams
- Things You Didn't Hear At The Olympics