|Title||Series 11, Episode 8|
|Air date||13 September 2012|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones |
|Right team|| Josh Widdicombe|
|Result||Josh, Ed and Chris won|
|Previous||Series 11, Episode 7|
|Next||Series 11, Episode 9|
The eighth episode of the eleventh series was first broadcast on the 13 September 2012. Andy Parsons was absent and was unable to attend the recording of the episode so Josh Widdicombe replaced him for this episode.
|Chris and Hugh's team||Milton Jones||16th appearance|
|Guest team||Josh Widdicombe||2nd appearance|
|Ed Byrne||21st appearance|
|Chris Ramsey||1st appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 736
- Question: How many Olympic and Paralympic athletes took part in the London 2012 parade?
- CR: Is it Tom Daley's bedtime?
- HD: On which page of your home insurance does it say that they never pay out for anything ever?
- CA: How many hours in a row has Clare Balding now been awake for?
- JW: Is it the only item at his local takeaway that Eamonn Holmes hasn't ordered, and that is spring water?
- EB: How many people have seen Keith Lemon: The Movie?
- MJ: If you saw Pythagoras in concert, name some of the old numbers he might throw to you?
- CA: How many Coco Pops does Rain Man have for breakfast?
- JW: Is it the number of Americans aware of the Paralympics?
- HD: What would Emile Heskey's squad number be at Barcelona?
- MJ: How many energy-saving light bulbs do you have to turn on before you can change an ordinary one?
- CR: How many calories does the average man burn off while having a proper think about Jessica Ennis?
- EB: When reading the letters page of the Daily Mail, what year does it feel like?
|Josh Widdicombe||Chris Ramsey||Milton Jones|
- B.A.C.C. - Boris And Cameron Clash
- CA: Before and After Cosmetics Commercial
- HD: Basically, A Complete Cock
- CR: Boring Airport Conversation Continues
- HD: Bondful Acclaimations Cameronius Casear
- JW: Birds And Cycling, Cracking (How Boris Johnson describes his life)
- EB: Banging All the Conservative Chicks
- CA: Boris And Coca Cola (An alphabetical list of people who benefitted most from the Olympics)
- MJ: Barbers Accept Credit Cards
- CR: Boris And Cameron Collide
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Complaints To TV Channels
- Things You Wouldn't Hear On A Survival Show