|Title||Series 11, Episode 9|
|Air date||20 September 2012|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Gary Delaney|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 11, Episode 8|
|Next||Series 11, Episode 10|
The ninth episode of the eleventh series was first broadcast on the 20 September 2012
|Chris and Hugh's team||Gary Delaney||2nd appearance|
|Andy's team||Jo Caulfield||6th appearance|
|Greg Davies||6th appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 600 Metres
- Question: From what distance did the French magazine Closer take pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge topless?
- GDe: If Kelvin McKenzie was to do a bungee jump from a height of 500 metres, what length rope should he be given?
- AP: What head start would I need if I was competeing against Usian Bolt in the 100 metres?
- GDa: How big are some trees?
- HD: How far is the Queen's bed is her ensuite bathroom?
- CA: How far away can Boris Johnson smell a custard cream?
- AP: How far can The Procliamers walk now?
- JC: At what distance is Theresa May attractive?
- GDe: When kicking Chris Brown in the bollocks, exactly how long a run-up should you take?
- CA: Proportionally, if a clown's nose was the size of Dara's head, how long would his shoes be?
- HD: How long was the longest runner bean ever grown at the Fukushima nuclear plant?
- AP: How long would your penis be if all the products in the spam e-mails worked?
- GDa: What is the delivery radius of a realitively unambitious pizza company?
- CA: Is it the distance Prince Philip sprinted to get a copy of the French magazine Closer?
Titty Titty Ban BanEdit
|Andy Parsons||Jo Caulfield||Gary Delaney|
- G.A.E.C. - Gove Announces Exam Changes
- GDe: Gove Attends Elf College
- CA: Genetic Abnomality Expains Chin
- JC: Gosh, Actual Ethnic Children
- AP: Glued Arse to Edge of Chair
- HD: Gove Adonis Exuding Charisma
- JC: Gollum Advises Earth Children
- GDa: Grinder Adventure Ends Catastrophically
- CA: Gove Announced as Emergency Contraceptive
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Things To Hear On A Property Show
- Unlikely Things To Hear In A Maternity Ward