|Title||Series 12, Episode 1|
|Air date||13 June 2013|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 11, Episode 13|
|Next||Series 12, Episode 2|
The first episode of the twelfth series was first broadcast on the 13 June 2013
|Chris and Hugh's team||Milton Jones||19th appearance|
|Andy's team||Katherine Ryan||2nd appearance|
|Josh Widdicombe||5th appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- World News
- Answer: 197
- Question: How many intelligence reports have been produced as a result of the PRISM program?
- KR: Is it Dara O Briain's hat size?
- CA: What are the first three numbers of the decade most Googled by the staff of Operation Yewtree?
- AP: How many times have the Coronation Street writers had to re-write the script in the last month?
- HD: How many pounds did Amazon pay in tax last year?
- JW: What is the combined age of Joan Rivers and a one-year-old?
- AP: How many times did I try and vote for the egg-throwing woman on Saturday night?
- HD: How many members of Attraction would it take to make a shadow figure of Eric Pickles?
- AP: How many Findus lasagnas could you get out of this year's Grand National winner?
- JW: If I watch any five minutes of Game of Thrones, what is the average amount of tits I will see?
- MJ: How many margarita cocktails can you make from one pizza?
- HD: What number Downing Street does Cameron put Nick Clegg in?
- MJ: How many baby hamsters can you get in a shoebox?
- CA: What's my room number? Ladies
The Great GagsbyEdit
|Andy Parsons||Josh Widdicombe||Milton Jones|
- C.I.E.L - Cameron Is Electoral Liability
- CA: Crisps, Ice Cream, Eagle, Lilt (What David Cameron had for lunch)
- AP: Cameron Is Entered by Lucifer
- HD: Cretins i.e. Liberals
- JW: Cameron's Interpreter Exceptionally Loud
- CA: Cameron Insistently Encourages Leap
- KR: Can't I Enjoy London
- AP: Couple In Ecstatic Love
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Lines From A Cosmetics Commercial
- Unlikely Things To Hear On Dr Who