|Title||Series 12, Episode 2|
|Air date||20 June 2013|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Gary Delaney|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Chris and Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 12, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 12, Episode 3|
The second episode of the twelfth series was first broadcast on the 20 June 2013
|Chris and Hugh's team||Gary Delaney||4th appearance|
|Andy's team||Nathan Caton||3rd appearance|
|Miles Jupp||6th appearance|
- L.A.G.S. - Leaders Attend Global Summit
- AP: Leaders Admire Glossy Surface
- CA: Lizards, Aliens, Germans, Sociopaths
- GD: Lonely Anglo Goes Speed-Dating
- HD: Later, After Globalisation, Strippers
- NC: Leaders Assemble for Gangnam Style
- MJ: Look At Google or Sleep
- AP: Look At Guilty Supplier
- AP: Liberals Are Getting Snacks
- CA: Lame Attempt to Give a Shit
- HD: Leaders All Gather Somewhere
It Must Be Something I G8Edit
|Miles Jupp||Nathan Caton||Gary Delaney|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 8
- Question: How many care commandments have been proposed for hospitals?
- NC: When talking toward Barack Obama, how many black friends does David Cameron claim to have?
- HD: What might bras would look like if breasts were arranged vertically?
- CA: According to figures given by the tax office, how many coffees has Starbucks ever sold?
- MJ: After what hour are you legally permitted to consume square mint chocolates?
- HD: How many times has Julian Assange watched the complete DVD collection at the Ecuadorian embassy?
- AP: How many Father's Day cards did Boris Johnson get?
- GD: How many episodes of Top of the Pops in the 1970s are safe to repeat?
- NC: How many thousand people are looking at this thinking, 'Why is Lamar doing comedy?'
- AP: How many days should this year's winner of The Voice reserve for their career?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Things To Hear On Radio
- Things You Wouldn't Hear On A Science Documentary