|Title||Series 12, Episode 3|
|Air date||27 June 2013|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Gary Delaney|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 12, Episode 2|
|Next||Series 12, Episode 4|
The third episode of the twelfth series was first broadcast on the 27 June 2013
|Chris and Hugh's team||Gary Delaney||5th appearance|
|Andy's team||Holly Walsh||4th appearance|
|Josh Widdicombe||6th appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 11.5 Billion
- Question: How much is George Osborne planning to cut the budget by?
- HW: What is the amount I stand to win if the new royal baby is called Trevor?
- AP: How many laxitives is Nigella Lawson going to put in her husband's next cake?
- CA: How many words are there in iTunes Terms and Conditions update?
- HD: How much of Eric Pickles' department has agreed to cut from their biscuit budget?
- GD: How many times does Berlusconi have to be found guilty before he actually goes to jail?
- JW: How many times a day do I currently have to listen to Get Lucky by Daft Punk?
- CA: How many Tesco club card points do you need to get 10p off a pack of cereal?
- HW: How much has Dara O Briain had his legs insured for?
- GD: How many times does a former Radio 1 DJ delete his internet browsing history when the doorbell rings?
- AP: How many Ferrero Rochers has Julian Assange eaten in the last year?
- HD: Think of a number.
|Science And Technology||Charity||Education|
|Andy Parsons||Josh Widdicombe||Gary Delaney|
Picture of the WeekEdit
The route Edward Snowden took to Ecuador.
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Things You Wouldn't Hear On A Fitness DVD
- Unlikely Things For A Vet To Say