|Title||Series 12, Episode 5|
|Air date||11 July 2013|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Hal Cruttenden|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 12, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 12, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the twelfth series was first broadcast on the 11 July 2013
|Chris and Hugh's team||Hal Cruttenden||1st appearance|
|Andy's team||Josh Widdicombe||7th appearance|
|Ed Byrne||24th appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: Yoga, Sushi & Ice
- Question: What did Andy Murray use to train in preparation for the Wimbledon final?
- HC: Is this what Eric Pickles uses to deal with trapped wind?
- JW: What would the Three Wise Men have brought Jesus if he was born in Notting Hill?
- CA: You think your Chinese tattoo says 'Keep the Faith'. What does it actually mean?
- AP: What does Madonna smell of?
- EB: 16 years from now, what will my son say when I ask him what A-Levels he's doing?
- HD: Name three things Nigella won't be asking Charles Saatchi to pay for anymore?
- AP: Is it Pingu's rider?
- HD: What is the strapline to the hit Japanese television program The Loose-Limbed Fish Eaters Of The Arctic?
- JW: What answer will you get if you ask Paris Hilton to name the elements?
- EB: If you own a bar in Soho, what should you call it to guarantee it will always be full of wankers?
- AP: What are three things that are difficult to sell door to door?
- CA: Name three things that can make you lose the feeling in your legs.
Mock The Creek Without A PaddleEdit
|The North South Divide||The Home|
|Hal Cruttenden||Josh Widdicombe|
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Things To Hear On Daytime TV
- Unlikely Things To Hear In Hospital