|Title||Series 12, Episode 7|
|Air date||5 September 2013|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Stewart Francis|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 12, Episode 6|
|Next||Series 12, Episode 8|
The seventh episode of the twelfth series was first broadcast on the 5 September 2013. Chris Addison was not able to attend the recording of this episode (or any in the second half of series 12), due to other filming commitments.
|Hugh's team||Rob Beckett||2nd appearance|
|Stewart Francis||12th appearance|
|Andy's team||Katherine Ryan||3rd appearance|
|Ed Byrne||26th appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 13
- Question: How many votes was David Cameron beat by on the vote against Syria?
- RB: Is is the number of people on X Factor's first episode with dead relatives?
- AP: If Wayne Rooney went to Madrid instead of Gareth Bale, how many months would it have taken for him to manage the Spanish word for 'Hello'?
- KR: When Louie Walsh goes to play ping-pong with One Direction, how many little white balls are in the room?
- HD: On which day of Christmas do Wonga.com come over and repossess everything?
- SF: Is it the number of BBC programs currently hosted by Dara O Briain?
- EB: How many times did I have to watch that Miley Cyrus video before I could consider myself well-informed on the subject?
- AP: How many times a day does Oscar Pistorius think "Well, I suppose I could just have knocked?"
- SF: Is it the number of feet required of my restraining order on Brian Blessed?
- RB: Is is the number of soldiers France has actually sent to Syria?
- AP: At what age do you realize that One Direction are shit?
- AP: What is the atomic number of Unluckyium?
School Of Hard MocksEdit
|Andy Parsons||Rob Beckett||Stewart Francis|
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Extracts From DVDs That Would Never Sell
- Unlikely Things To Hear On A Motoring Programme