|Title||Series 12, Episode 9|
|Air date||19 September 2013|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 12, Episode 8|
|Next||Series 12, Episode 10|
The ninth episode of the twelfth series was first broadcast on the 19 September 2013. Chris Addison was not able to attend the recording of this episode (or any in the second half of series 12), due to other filming commitments.
|Hugh's team||Ed Byrne||27th appearance|
|Milton Jones||21st appearance|
|Andy's team||Holly Walsh||5th appearance|
|Hal Cruttenden||3rd appearance|
If This Is The Answer, What Is The Question?Edit
- Answer: 5p
- Question: How much supermarkets will charge for plastic bags after the next general election, according to the Lib-Dems.
- HW: How much does it cost to hire Peter Andre for your wedding?
- HD: What is the average house price in Fukushima?
- AP: What is the Famous Five book where they all have incontinence?
- HC: What is not worth bending over to pick up in prison?
- MJ: How much money would I have if I had a pound for every time I failed a maths exam?
- EB: After years of austerity, how much have they lowered the national debt by?
- HD: What is this week's rollover in the Greek lottery?
- AP: How much does your mum charge?
- HW: How much should you tip a stripper to really annoy her?
- MJ: What was the antique expert's valuation of the small silver disk I found in the back of the sofa?
- AP: What are a million Nectar points worth financially?
- EB: What is the price of a RyanAir flight from Standstare to Dublin minus the 200 pound charges?
Unexpected Item In The Gagging AreaEdit
|Hal Cruttenden||Milton Jones|
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Lines You Wouldn't Hear In A Blockbuster Film
- Unlikely Things For Andy Murray To Think