|Title||Series 2, Episode 1|
|Air date||20 January 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Jo Brand|
|Right team|| John Oliver|
|Result||Rory's team won|
|Previous||Series 1, Episode 6|
|Next||Series 2, Episode 2|
The first episode of the second series was first broadcast on the 20 January 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Jo Brand||4th appearance|
|Rory's team||John Oliver||4th appearance|
|Andy Parsons||3rd appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: A Vampire, a Lab Assistant and a Cat
- Question: What are three of the characters George Galloway played during his stint in the Big Brother house?
- JO: After which book did most people agree C.S Lewis had lost it?
- HD: What do Bananarama look like now?
- FB: Who have all been approved for teaching posts this week?
- HD: In an early and terrible translation of the Bible, what did the 3 wise men give the baby Jesus?
- AP: Harry's first 3 choices before going for a Nazi uniform?
- FB: How are Turkey planning to combat bird flu?
- HD: Who responded to Ann Widdicombe's Lonely Hearts ad?
- JB: What were the disguises of the unsucsessful New of the World reporters?
Between the LinesEdit
- RB: Hello
- HD: Goodbye
- RB: Can I first of all say how wonderful it is to see so many of you here today
- HD: I can't see any of you here today
- RB: But I think it's a great thing so many of you have come here on such an important occasion
- HD: You bastards
- RB: As you know I've got a few things I'd like to get off my chest
- HD: My name is Charles and i'm an alcholic
- RB: As i've said before we've had a great year and he now have as many as 62 Liberal Democrat MPs
- HD: It's probably 31 and i'm seeing double
- RB: And that's why i've taken the very difficult decision that I should go
- HD: That is why they have taken the very difficult decision that I should go
- RB: Having said that I think it's very important that the decision for future leadership should go to as many people as possible in the wider party
- HD: Stop Ming, Stop Ming!
- RB: Though having said that I think any of the candidates would make a very good leader
- HD: Stop Ming!
- RB: In conclusion, could I just say I think the Liberal Democrats are in a healthy state, I think we can go on place ourself strategically in a good postition and go on from strength to strength and learn from this
- HD: I love you
Stand Up, Sit DownEdit
|Alternative Energy Sources||The Unfit Society||War on Terror|
|John Oliver||Jo Brand||Andy Parsons & Frankie Boyle|
- C.I.S.T. – Cameron Is Serious Threat
- HD: Cameron Impersonates Sensitive Tory.
- JO: Caution, Imminent Spectacular Trick.
- JB: Crotch In Saddle Trap.
- AP: Cameron In Stabilisers Test.
- HD: [Cameron Is] second Thatcher.
- JB: [Cameron Is] second Tony.
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 2, Episode 1
- The wrong thing to say on your first day in the army.
- Bad things for the England manger to be caught saying.
- Ill advised things for a Lib Dem leadership candidate to say.
- Series 2, Episode 1 at TV.com
- Series 2, Episode 1 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 2, Episode 1 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 2 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|