|Title||Series 2, Episode 3|
|Air date||3 February 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| David Mitchell|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 2, Episode 2|
|Next||Series 2, Episode 4|
The third episode of the second series was first broadcast on the 3 February 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||David Mitchell||3rd appearance|
|Rory's team||Andy Parsons||4th appearance|
|Sue Perkins||1st appearance|
- S.T.I.C. – Saddam Trial In Chaos
- FB: Saddam's Travolta Impression Controversy
- DM: Saddam's Tie Invisible to Cameras
- RB: Saddam's Trial In Cardiff
- SP: Saddam Tonight In Cabaret
- AP: Saddam's Testicle Is Caught
Between the LinesEdit
- RB: My fellow Americans
- HD: and people of New Orleans
- RB: Last year you re-elected me as president of our great country
- HD: You think I'm stupid, what does that say about you?
- RB: Last year at the State of Union adress i concerntrated on domestic issues
- HD: I didn't want to talk about Iraq
- RB: This year I'm going to concerntrate on energy
- HD: I still don't want to talk about Iraq
- RB: See, in America we face a great, energy crisis
- HD: See, in America we have created a great energy crisis
- RB: We reached an agreement those countries that exploit the world's resources, India, China, Asia
- HD: Invade India, China, Asia
- RB: We get off our addiction to oil
- HD: I did it with alcohol
- RB: In coclusion, we have to somehow reduce our dependancy on oil by 75%
- HD: That's nearly half
Carousel of NewsEdit
|Creationism||Obesity||Science and Innovation|
|Hugh Dennis||Sue Perkins||Andy Parsons & Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: In a Supermarket
- Question: Where will people soon be able to see a doctor under the government's much trumpeted health reforms?
- AP: Where will Chantelle be working in 3 years time?
- FB: I'm listening to a pan-pipe version of Phil Collins, where am I?
- HD: Where did I find one of my own videos in a remainder bin?
- DM: Where are fat people most likely to die?
- HD: Where was Broklyn Beckham's cousin Tesco concieved?
- FB: I'm in America, where's a cheap and convenient place to buy a heavy-duty assult rifle?
- AP: Where on the planet is the furthest you'll find milk away from bread?
- Tony Blair and Jacques Chirac discuss their latest summit meeting
- Rory Bremner voices Tony Blair
- Hugh Dennis voices Jacques Chirac
- FB: Osama bin Laden
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 2, Episode 3
- Bad thing to say at Prime Minister's question time.
- The very worst person to be President of the United States.
- Unlikely things to hear at the Oscars.
- Series 2, Episode 3 at TV.com
- Series 2, Episode 3 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 2, Episode 3 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 2 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|