|Title||Series 3, Episode 1|
|Air date||14 September 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Gina Yashere|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 2, Episode 7|
|Next||Series 3, Episode 2|
The first episode of the third series was first broadcast on the 14 September 2006. Andy Parsons and Russell Howard became regualr panelists from this episode (Parsons had already made six appearances throughout the first two series).
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Gina Yashere||3rd appearance|
|Andy's team||Clive Anderson||1st appearance|
|Russell Howard||1st appearance|
- B.R.N.S. – Blair Retires Next Summer
- AP: Blair Reinvents Nazi Salute
- CA: Beware Riling Niggling Scotsman
- GY: Blair Resign, Never Shithead
- FB: Blair Raps Nigger Shit
Between The LinesEdit
- FB: Hello campers
- HD: I really think we're going to miss Rory Bremner
- FB: Greetings from the true President of Iraq
- HD: The guys from D-Wing say hello
- FB: The case against me has been blown up out of proportion
- HD: As have most of the lawyers presenting it
- FB: Believe me, they have the wrong man
- HD: I wonder what the real Saddam is doing now
- FB: They say that I gassed my own people
- HD: Never, not at these prices
- FB: You think that I'm finished, my name still resonates around the world
- HD: I was offered 200 grand to do Love Island
- FB: I believe that I will be found innocent
- HD: I believe that I will be found dead
- FB: I may be in prison, but I can still dream
- HD: Tonight Matthew, I want to be Freddie Mercury
Comedy News ShuffleEdit
|The Younger Generation||Junk Food||Airport Security||Charles Clarke|
|Gina Yashere||Russell Howard||Frankie Boyle||Andy Parsons|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: Lipstick, Vaseline and Jam
- Question: What are among the list of things that are banned from planes?
- RH: What names did Bob Geldof reject for his kids?
- AP: What's a good night out for a Liberal Democrat?
- FB: What's in a fat whore's handbag?
- GY: What 3 items has Wally the Whale been turned into?
- HD: What 3 things have they substituted for oranges on my online grocery shopping?
- FB: What are the 3 worst nicknames to have in prison?
- CA: Just what have you eaten this week posh?
- HD: What do the Pakistan Bowling Attack carry at all times?
- FB: What products do animals miss having tested on them?
- FB: What could you use to bring down a plane if you're a sorceror?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Exam questions that were rejected.
- Famous last words.
- Series 3, Episode 1 at TV.com
- Series 3, Episode 1 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 3, Episode 1 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 3 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|