|Title||Series 3, Episode 4|
|Air date||5 October 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Mark Watson|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 3, Episode 3|
|Next||Series 3, Episode 5|
The fourth episode of the third series was first broadcast on the 5 October 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Mark Watson||2nd appearance|
|Andy's team||Jon Culshaw||2nd appearance|
|Ian Stone||1st appearance|
- T.C.S.P. – Tax Cuts Split Party
- AP: TAXI, Chorus Stupid People
- FB: Try Creating Some Policies
- MW: Tom Cruise Suckles Pig
- AP: Thatcher's Coffin Seen Passing
- JC: Tony Blair, Cameron, Same Person
- HD: Try Cycling Says Ponce
- IS: [Tax Cuts] Suspect Passage
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
Between The LinesEdit
- FB: I am Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadimijad (says it wrong)
- HD: But you can call me Ted
- FB: We are developing nuclear power, but our aim is peaceful
- HD: We are developing nuclear power, but our aim is Jerusalem
- FB: We are developing nuclear power which could benefit the West
- HD: Have you considered changing your electricity supply?
- FB: Iran has been accused of sponsoring terrorism
- HD: We do! 50p a mile
- FB: The American president is the son of a swine, I hope one day his body is identified by the teethmarks on my penis
- HD: I don't like George Bush
- FB: We are modern people, at night I relax by listening to the Stones
- HD: Thudding into the bodies of innocent women
- FB: I am opposed to nuclear weapons, and would like to see reducing numbers
- HD: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
News Wheel Of DeathEdit
|Mark Watson||Ian Stone||Frankie Boyle||Andy Parsons|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: Every 12 Seconds
- Question: According to new figures, how often is a moblie phone stolen?
- IS: How often in London does someone try and offer you a free newspaper?
- HD: How often does John Prescott think of chips?
- FB: How often does George Michael wake up?
- JC: How many times, over a 24 hour period, do you hear "Hello I'm Barry Scott and I use Cillit Bang"?
- HD: If Ronseal ran a transport system, how often would the train every 12 seconds service actually run?
- FB: How often are police in Glasgow called out to deal with a pregnant woman attacking a Rottweiler with a sledgehammer?
- MW: How often does someone finish a Sudoku and think, "What was the point of that?"
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Commercials that never made it to air
- Inappropriate acts for the "Royal Variety Performance"
- Series 3, Episode 4 at TV.com
- Series 3, Episode 4 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 3, Episode 4 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 3 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|