|Title||Series 3, Episode 5|
|Air date||12 October 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Gina Yashere|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 3, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 3, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the third series was first broadcast on the 12 October 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Gina Yashere||4th appearance|
|Andy's team||Ed Byrne||2nd appearance|
|Russell Howard||3rd appearance|
- K.T.S.W. – Korea Test Shocks World
- AP: Kim's Trouser Suit, "Wow"
- RH: Kim Jong-il The Sexy Warlord
- FB: Korean Teletubbies Starts Wednesday
- GY: Kim's Testicles Stop Working
- AP: Karaoke Tirant Sings "Westlife"
- FB: Korea's Top Soil Warm
- EB: Kremlin Tailor's Supplies Wardrobe
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
Hugh Dennis provides a commentary for a royal themed video.
Stick Or TwistEdit
|Gina Yashere||Ed Byrne||Andy Parsons||Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 24%
- Question: According to a department of health survey, what percentage of adults in the UK are clinically obese?
- GY: In an NHS hospital, what are your chances of having the wrong leg amputated?
- FB: England players always claim to give 110% on the pitch, how much do they actually give?
- AP: How many car journeys does George Michael actually complete?
- EB: Is it the percentage of people from Norfolk who married outside their own families?
- FB: How many Americans can find Iraq on a map of Iraq?
- EB: What is the proportion of my penis that is medically safe for a woman to accommodate?
- GY: How much of what Ed just said is bullshit? (EB: You know what? If only 24% of it was bullshit, I'm still doing pretty well!)
- EB: How many children are obese?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Lines that you'd never hear in a "Bond" film.
- TV shows that never made it to air.
- Series 3, Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 3, Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 3, Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 3 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|