|Title||Series 4, Episode 1|
|Air date||11 January 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Mark Watson|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 3, Episode 7|
|Next||Series 4, Episode 2|
The first episode of the fourth series was first broadcast on the 11 January 2007. Russell Howard became a regular panelist from this episode onwards joining Andy Parsons, Howard had already appeared in ⅔ (4 out of 6) of the regular third series episodes.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Mark Watson||3rd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||David Mitchell||5th appearance|
- B.B.G.F. – Blair's Bee Gee Freebie
- HD: Blair's Boobs Go Flabby
- DM: Blimey Blair's Got Fat
- RH: Blair Borrows Gibb's Fiancé (Howard impersonated Parsons while making this guess)
- MW: Big Breasts, Gorgeous Figure
Between The LinesEdit
- FB: Welcome to the United Nations, the world's most respected peacekeeping authority
- HD: (laughs)
- FB: As it comes to the time where I hand over to my successor I must reflect on the fact that we have had many successes
- HD: We came first in Channel 4's 50 Most Useless Organizations, I got to meet Jimmy Carr, humbling
- FB: Naturally we have been keeping an eye on things in Iraq to see how they're doing
- HD: They seem to be going really badly
- FB: During my tenure many people have become better off
- HD: My son has become a millionaire
- FB: It is ridiculous to say that the UN is overfunded
- HD: As i said to my helicoptor pilot, when I sent him to the drycleaners to get my cat's waistcoat
- FB: Many of us here saw the 9/11 attacks coming
- HD: They flew right past the window
- FB: I will always remember the first words George. W. Bush said to me
- HD: "You boy, park my car and don't scratch it"
Stand Up And Joke OffEdit
|Mark Watson||Russell Howard||Andy Parsons||Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: Between 10,000 & 15,000
- Question: How many items of luggage were estimated to be stuck at Heathrow airport after recent flight delays?
- DM: What's the price of a season ticket to London from anywhere in Kent?
- HD: By how many runs did England lose the last Ashes to?
- RH: How many people in England are secretly elves?
- HD: How do Ryanair land from their stated destination?
- FB: According to school dinner ladies, how long should you give pasta?
- FB: How many push-ups could Jesus do?
- RH: How many people, when making a cup of tea feel compelled to put the tea cosy on their head?
- HD: How many Saddam look-a-likes did they hang the same day just to make sure?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Things you wouldn't hear on a driving test.
- What the Queen didn't say in her Christmas message.
- Series 4, Episode 1 at TV.com
- Series 4, Episode 1 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 4, Episode 1 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 4 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6|