|Title||Series 4, Episode 3|
|Air date||25 January 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Shappi Khorsandi|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 4, Episode 2|
|Next||Series 4, Episode 4|
The third episode of the fourth series was first broadcast on the 25 January 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Shappi Khorsandi||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Fred MacAulay||1st appearance|
- H.I.P.R. – Hillary In Presidential Race
- AP: Hillary's Invisible Puppet Ropes
- FB: Hands Indicate Penis Radius
- AP: Hillary In Plane Crash Reenactment
- SK: Hitler Invaded Poland, Really?
- AP: Hillary Is Physically Repulsive
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
Rotating News Wheel Stand Up Challenge ThingEdit
|Andy Parsons||Shappi Khorsandi||Frankie Boyle||Fred MacAulay|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- The Environment
- Answer: Batter Acid, Shampoo and Wine
- Question: What was included in the cargo washed up on Branscombe beach?
- FM: A late letter to Santa from Charles Kennedy
- FB: What will arrive the next time Jade Goody orders a curry
- RH: What are the 3 things that haven't had a wall chart in The Guardian?
- FB: According to the altopsy report what was George Best's final meal?
- SK: The main ingredients of Brangston Pickle?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Rejected Lines From Movies
- Unlikely excerpts from a nature documentary
- Series 4, Episode 3 at TV.com
- Series 4, Episode 3 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 4, Episode 3 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 4 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6|