|Title||Series 4, Episode 5|
|Air date||1 February 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Rhod Gilbert|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 4, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 4, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the fourth series was first broadcast on the 8 February 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Rhod Gilbert||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Jo Caulfield||1st appearance|
- B.T.A.D. – British Turkeys Are Destroyed
- HD: Bugger There's A Dead One
- FB: Bioterrorists' Annual Disco°
- JC: BBC Terminate Ant & Dec
- FB: Best To Avoid Drumsticks
- RG: Blessed Takes a Dump*
- FB: Bath Time Arse Disaster*
- AP: British Turkeys Are Doomed
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
- ° Frankie didn't use a word beginning with T (he probably meant Bio Terrorists Are Doomed).
- Too Hot For TV Only
Wheel Of News 2: Wheel HarderEdit
|Climate Change||Alternative Therapies||Terrorism||Crime|
|Rhod Gilbert||Jo Caulfield||Andy Parsons||Frankie Boyle|
Hugh Dennis provides a commentary on a video featuring the royal family.
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Home News
- Answer: 10 Minutes
- Question: How long might some lessons now last under proposed secondary school reforms?
- JC: Sobering up time for a budget airline pilot
- AP: How much of 2006 can Pete Doherty remember?
- RG: How long does it take to recreate Jade Goody's brain using only cotton reels and cereal packets?
- FB: What is the life expectancy of an Iraqi greengrocer?
- RG: What is the maximum amount of time a man can tread water once he's been handed a hippo?
- AP: What do most kids think quarter of an hour is?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely things to hear on Comic Relief.
- The worst thing your new neighbour could say.
- Series 4, Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 4, Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 4, Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 4 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6|