|Title||Series 5, Episode 11|
|Air date||20 September 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Michael McIntyre|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 10|
|Next||Series 5, Episode 12|
The eleventh episode of the fifth series was first broadcast on the 20 September 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Michael McIntyre||2nd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Ben Norris||2nd appearance|
- P.M.O.C. – Pressure Mounts on Campbell
- RH: Piss Man Or Corpse
- HD: Please, Memory Old, Can't...
- BN: Please Make Orville Co-operate
- FB: Peter Mandelson's Oldest Conquest
- AP: Problems Mounts on Campbell
|Health||The West Country||North South Divide||Religion|
|Frankie Boyle||Russell Howard||Michael McIntyre||Andy Parsons|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 25p
- Question: How much were a criminal gang paying for fake viagra tablets that they later sold for up to £20 each?
- MM: What is the British name for American rapper 50 Cent?
- HD: How much did Ming Campbell pay for his first flat?
- AP: If Angelina Jolie looks like a million dollars, what does Amy Winehouse look like?
- FB: Just one pound will save a child's eyesight in Africa, but having decided it's not really my responseibility, how much did I send?
- BN: Is it what everyone over 30 thinks a Mars Bar costs?
- FB: How much would I have to be paid upfront to kill Jeremy Clarkson?
- RH: What fee guarantees Dean Gaffney's appearance at a party?
- FB: What's top prize on Romanian Deal or No Deal? Can I just take the box?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely things for a royal correspondant to say.
- What a rugby commentator would never say.
- Series 5, Episode 11 at TV.com
- Series 5, Episode 11 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 5, Episode 11 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 5 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|