|Title||Series 5, Episode 2|
|Air date||19 July 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Mark Watson|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 5, Episode 3|
The second episode of the fifth series was first broadcast on the 19 July 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Mark Watson||5th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Jo Caulfield||2nd appearance|
- C.S.I.P. – Conservatives Slide In Polls
- FB: Cunt Seen In Photo
- FB: CSI: Portsmouth (Crime Scene Investigation: Portsmouth)
- HD: Cameron's Strangely Invisible Policies
- AP: Conceited Shallow Inbred Prat
- FB: Cameron Shits In Primark
- RH: Cherie Shits In Purse
- FB: Cock Slip Impregnates Panda
- FB: Catholic Schools Invented Paedophilia
- AP: Cameron's Sushi Included Polonium
- HD: Cameron Slips In Polls
- AP: Cameron Slump In Polls
- MW: Conservatives Slip In Polls
- Green indicates unbroadcast suggestions released on the first Too Hot For TV DVD.
Between The LinesEdit
- FB: I'm glad to have this oppurtunity to let you know what I'm thinking
- HD: (stares blankly)
- FB: It's great to have left Real Madrid
- HD: I hate Poland
- FB: I've bought a house in LA, right by the big HOLLYWOOD sign
- HD: I'd love to know what it says
- FB: Brooklyn has settled in well at an American school
- HD: He shot someone
- FB: My wife knows how much I love her
- HD: I sent her a text by mistake
- FB: I was suprised to learn that I was wanted by Scientology
- HD: I didn't know they had a team
- FB: Tom Cruise's wife Katie is always advising us to buy more staff
- HD: She keeps sending me notes saying "Get help"
Spin The News BottleEdit
|Identity Theft||Terror Threat||Drugs||Celebrity|
|Mark Watson||Jo Caulfield||Andy Parsons||Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 250,000
- Question: How many Beckham replica shirts are LA Galaxy already claiming to have sold?
- JC: The amount of Iceland dinners the robbers took from Kerry Katona's house
- AP: What world ranking is the British tennis number 5?
- FB: How many calories in a Scottish salad?
- MW: What position did I finish in the 1987 Henleaze School sports day obstacle race, because I got stuck in the sack, but it didn't traumatize me at all, I don't even care now
- AP: If you phone up British Telecom what position in the queue are you likely to be?
- FB: What percentage of people failed O level maths?
Too Hot For TV answers:
- FB: How many volts does it take to give Stephen Hawking an erection?
- MW: How much of a dickhead is Victoria Beckham out of ten?
- FB: Of all the fan mail she receives everyday, how many letters does the actress Kirsten Dunst simply put into a file marked "Sexually Menacing"?
- RH: How much does Bill Gates earn whilst defacating?
- FB: How many people starred in the Chinese version of "The Magnificent Seven"?
- FB: The invention of an invisibility cloak would lead to what rise in annual sex offences?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- The worst thing to hear over a tannoy system.
- Unlikely lines from the final Harry Potter book.
- Series 5, Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 5, Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 5, Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 5 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|