|Title||Series 5, Episode 3|
|Air date||26 July 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Rhod Gilbert|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 2|
|Next||Series 5, Episode 4|
The third episode of the fifth series was first broadcast on the 26 July 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Rhod Gilbert||2nd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Lauren Laverne||1st appearance|
- R.F.H.B. – Record Floods Hit Britain
- FB: Reading Faces Hosepipe Ban
- RH: Rivers Flooded Help, Batman
- HD: Revenge For Homosexuality and Binging
- LL: Rabbits Found Holding Breath
- RG: Rumour Flooding Has Begun
- RH: Rampant Flooding Hinders Bungee Jump
- FB: Royal Family Hate Blacks
- FB: Rimming, Fisting, Happy Benders
- RH: Ron Fists Hermione, Bye (Final line from Harry Potter)
- AP: Residets Fleeing Helps Burglars
- AP: Really Fucked Off, Haven't Got Banana
- Green indicates unbroadcast suggestions released on the first Too Hot For TV DVD.
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
Between The LinesEdit
- FB: The British government are trying to portray me as some sort of evil mastermind
- HD: We had a good laugh about this with the abducted scientists on my cloud base
- FB: People think that I am miserable, but I am smiling on the inside
- HD: (grumpy frown)
- FB: I've just come back from America, where I found I had a lot in common with President Bush
- HD: Neither of us can speak English without a translator
- FB: I want to gain your confidence, you can trust me
- HD: Prehaps we could meet for some sushi
- FB: There are a lot of misconceptions about Russia people think we're a nation of alcoholics
- HD: (drunk voice) I love you
- FB: People think
- HD: (interrupting) sssh, he's trying to do a line
- FB: People think that Russia is run by gangsters, I find that funny
- HD: (gangster voice) What do you mean funny? funny how? funny in what way funny? You find me amuusing. (drunk voice) I love you
- FB: Britian continues to anger Russia and we will shut off vital supplies to your country
- HD: See how you get on with ordinary porn now
Dara's Deep Pan Pizza Of FunEdit
|Russell Howard||Rhod Gilbert||Frankie Boyle||Andy Parsons|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- The Arts
- Answer: 15 Per Second
- Question: How quickly were copies of the final Harry Potter book selling on lauch day?
- LL: How many pounds sterling is Simon Cowell paid to cut the cultural throat of our nation and drink its still warm blood?
- HD: At what rate has the BBC issued apologies over the last fortnight?
- AP: How many sofas are currently passing under the Severn Bridge?
- FB: How many times does David Beckham wonder why everyone stopped speaking Spanish?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely lines to hear in an episode Dr. Who.
- Bad ways for Gordon Brown to address the nation.
- Series 5, Episode 3 at TV.com
- Series 5, Episode 3 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 5, Episode 3 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 5 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|