|Title||Series 5, Episode 6|
|Air date||16 August 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Ben Norris|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 5|
|Next||Series 5, Episode 7|
The sixth episode of the fifth series was first broadcast on the 16 August 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Ben Norris||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Ed Byrne||4th appearance|
- E.P.I.H. – Environmental Protesters Invade Heathrow
- RH: Empty Parachute Incident Horror
- FB: Easy Pigs I'm High
- BN: Evil Policeman Inverts Hippie
- HD: Enter Poland Insists Hitler
- EB: Elvis Presley In Hiding
Mock Mock! Who's There?Edit
|Andy Parsons||Ben Norris||Ed Byrne||Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 10%
- Question: How big is Labour's lead over the Conservatives this week?
- BN: The pay rise that the firemen undoubtably deserve on both their jobs
- AP: How much blood has Amy Winehouse got in her blood?
- FB: Statistically what are the chances of your wife leaving you for an albino?
- RH: What is the percentage of the population who believe that their food has a party when they shut the fridge door?
- FB: How many people die in Midsomer every day?
- AP: What proportion of our audience are unaware they've been abducted by aliens?
- HD: What is the pass mark for a grade A GCSE?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 5, Episode 6
- Weird Things To See On a Road Sign.
- Unlikely Things To Hear In the House of Lords.
- Series 5, Episode 6 at TV.com
- Series 5, Episode 6 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 5, Episode 6 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 5 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|