|Title||Series 5, Episode 7|
|Air date||23 August 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Fiona Allen|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 6|
|Next||Series 5, Episode 8|
The seventh episode of the fifth series was first broadcast on the 23 August 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Fiona Allen||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||David Mitchell||7th appearance|
- T.F.H.C. – Tories Fight Hospital Cuts
- FA: Tired Fatty Has Cardiac
- AP: Terrible Foreign Hypochondriac Chancer
- HD: This Fellow Has Croaked
- FB: Television Fans Hate Casualty
- FA: Transplanted Face Hides Cameron
- DM: Trench Foot Hits Carshalton
- FB: "Try Flicking His Cock" (What one of the doctors is saying)
- FB: This Fucker Has Cancer
- HD: This Fucker Has Chlamydia
- AP: That Fucker Has Cancer
- FA: This Fucking Hospital's Crap
- AP: That Fricker Has Cancer
- HD: That Fool Has Chlamydia
- AP: [Tories]: Fucking Hateworthy Cunts
- RH: Tories Fuck Hospital .....[Interupted by Dara saying "Stop saying Fuck!"]
- FB: Two Fat Hairy Cocks
- Green indicates unbroadcast suggestions released on the first Too Hot For TV DVD
Harry Potter and the Wheel of NewsEdit
|Alternative Medicine||The Media||Sport||Environment|
|Andy Parsons||Russell Howard||Hugh Dennis||Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 25 In a Row
- Question: For how many years have the UK's school exam results been improving?
- DM: How many green bottles are standing on Charles Kennedy's windowsill?
- FB: You've just been picked up whilst hitchhiking, what's the last thing you want to hear the truck driver chuckle as he nods towards the 24 empty rucksacks in the back?
- AP: How many times has Dara o Briain cracked one off on Blue Peter?
- HD: For how many years has the UK finished bottom at the Eurovision song contest?
- FA: How many times does Victoria Beckham throw up during lunch?
- DM: How many letters are there after A?
- FB: Cliff Richard has had 25 top 10 hits, how many were shit?
- AP: How many researchers from GMTV won phone-in compititions last year?
- RH: Is it to do with GCSEs?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 5, Episode 7
- Bad Things To Hear On An Aeroplane.
- The Worst Person To Be Married To.
Too Hot For TV extrasEdit
- Main article: Mock the Week: Too Hot For TV
- The title for the episode is "Putin, Henman & Konnie Huq".
- At the beginning, under the impression filming wasn't taking place, Russell Howard was running his fingers over his nipples.
- In preparation for the episode's recording, Dara Ó Briain checks he has got everything and jokes with the panel that he possesses two bananas and none the others are trusted with them, but Frankie produces one saying Fuck you Ó Briain.
- Various headliner suggestions were cut due to the panel constantly using the word fuck in their guesses.
- Series 5, Episode 7 at TV.com
- Series 5, Episode 7 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 5, Episode 7 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 5 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|