|Title||Series 5, Episode 9|
|Air date||6 September 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Mark Watson|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 8|
|Next||Series 5, Episode 10|
The ninth episode of the fifth series was first broadcast on the 6 September 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Mark Watson||6th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Jo Caulfield||4th appearance|
- B.C.A.H. – Bill Campaigns Alongside Hillary
- HD: Bill Clinton And Hillary
- RH: Bill Charming And Horny*
- AP: Bill's Cock Always Hopeful*
- MW: Being Circumcised Actually Hurts*
- FB: Bill Clinton Advanced Hairpiece*
- AP: Blowjob. Can Anyone Help?*
- RH: Bill Clinton Announces Hard-on*
- JC: Bill Clocks Available Hooker
- AP: Bill's Cigar Always Humid
- RH: Bill Controls Android Hillary
- RH: Bill Controls Android Hitler*
- HD: Bill Clinton's Arse Hairy*
- FB: Bill Craves Another Hole*
- FB: Bruised Cock After Horesplay*
- MW: Big Cock Attention Hunter*
- FB: Bill Considers Assassinating Hillary
- FB: Bill Cause Anal Haemorrhage*
- AP: Breast Cupping A Hobby*
- FB: Bastard Children Anger Hillary*
- HD: Big Cigar, Ancient Hillary*
- JC: Bill Clinton Arse-rapes Hillary*
*Too Hot For TV only
It's Only Mock 'n' Drool But I Like ItEdit
|Mark Watson||Russell Howard||Frankie Boyle||Andy Parsons|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 2025
- Question: When do the Russians intend to begin building a permanent lunar base?
- MW: When will the stadium for the 2012 Olympics be ready?
- FB: What year will black people and white people finally live side-by-side in harmony, in Chinese concentration camps?
- HD: What is my pin number?
- FB: My dad took a dump in my toilet the other week, when will it be safe to go back in there?
- MW: How many times is the word 'Umbrella' repeated in that bloody song?
- FB: What year will cities gain sentience and raise themselves on hydrolic legs to begin the long battle for resources?
- FB: What year can I book a scuba-diving tour of Holland?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 5, Episode 9
- Unlikely small ads.
- Excerpts from DVDs that wouldn't sell.
- Series 5, Episode 9 at TV.com
- Series 5, Episode 9 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 5, Episode 9 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 5 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|