|Title||Series 6, Episode 2|
|Air date||17 July 2008|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Stephen K. Amos|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 6, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 6, Episode 3|
The second episode of the sixth series was first broadcast on the 17 July 2008.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Stephen K. Amos||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Ed Byrne||7th appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- The Economy
- Answer: 100 Pounds a Day
- Question: How much has been wiped of the value of the average British home since January 2008?
- EB: How much ice and food does the Katona family go through?
- FB: What does Jade Goody spend on magic beans?
News, Spin Me Right Round Baby Right RoundEdit
|Technology||Parents||The Media||The UK And Ireland|
|Andy Parsons||Stephen K. Amos||Russell Howard||Frankie Boyle|
- R.I.S.C. – Ronaldo In Slave Controversy
- HD: Relly, I Signed Contract
- AP: Referees Immediately Sense Cheating
- SA: Risky Investment, Spanish Club
- EB: Ronaldo's Irremovable Shoe Conundrum
- AP: Rich, Ignorant Spoilt Crybaby
- FB: Ronaldo Is Secret Creationist
- HD: Ronaldo Invites Sex Crime
- HD: Ronaldo In Slavery Conundrum
- HD: [Ronaldo In Slavery] Contract
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Things you're unlikely to hear on a quiz show.
- Things that would change the atmosphere at a dinner party.
- Series 6, Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 6, Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 6, Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 6 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|