|Title||Series 6, Episode 9|
|Air date||4 September 2008|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Michael McIntyre|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 6, Episode 8|
|Next||Series 6, Episode 10|
The ninth episode of the sixth series was first broadcast on the 4 September 2008.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Michael McIntyre||5th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Lauren Laverne||2nd appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 1
- Question: How many times had presidential candidate John McCain met Sarah Palin before choosing her as his running mate?
Danger, Danger, Subatomic Joke ColliderEdit
|Frankie Boyle||Andy Parsons||Russell Howard||Michael McIntyre|
- D.I.R.B. – Darling In Recession Blunder
- AP: Darling Is Really Badger
- LL: Darling Indicates Remaining Buddy
- RH: Darling Initiates Rap Battle
- FB: Doorway Into Reading Business Park
- MM: Darlings Ibrows Really Black°
- RH: Disco Inventor Resurrects Boogie
- FB: Darling Inuit Robot Butler
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
- ° McIntyre claimed to be using the word eyebrows spelt in SMS language.
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Lines you wouldn't hear in a sci-fi film.
- Things you wouldn't hear on the radio.
- Series 6, Episode 9 at TV.com
- Series 6, Episode 9 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 6, Episode 9 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 6 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|