|Title||Series 7, Episode 10|
|Air date||10 September 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Jack Whitehall|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 9|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 11|
The tenth episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 10 September 2009.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Jack Whitehall||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Ed Byrne||11th appearance|
- T.L.D.P. – Televised Leaders' Debate Proposed
- FB: Tinky Winky, Laa-Laa, Dipsy and Po
- HD: Tory, Liberal Democrat, Pillock (Left to right)
- AP: Tory, Labour, Dunno, Pass
- FB: Tatty-bo-jangle Lovers Discuss Preferences
- EB: Tiny Ladies Delight Politicians
- RH: Tories Love Dinosaur Porn
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
Thief of GaghdadEdit
|Ed Byrne||Andy Parsons||Jack Whitehall||Russell Howard|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 1 In 500
- Question: How many of London Midland Sunday train services were running as normal on the previous weekend?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Bad things to hear from a tour guide.
- Unlikely things to hear a breakfast show.
- Series 7, Episode 10 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 10 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 10 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|