|Title||Series 7, Episode 2|
|Air date||16 July 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Tom Stade|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 3|
The second episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 16 July 2009.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Tom Stade||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Rhod Gilbert||3rd appearance|
- B.L.S.C. – Brown's Leadership Style Criticised
- HD: Brown Lifts Invisible Cucumber
- RG: Bungle Loses Showbiz Costume
- FB: Bonnie Langford's Sex Change
- RH: "Balls Like Swinging Coconuts" (Brown describing himself)
- AP: "Bad Leader, Shocking Chancellor" (Brown describing himself)
- FB: Brown Levitates Scared Child
- HD: Berlusconi's Lover Seventeen (Clicking sound made by the tongue)
- RH: "Bring Laxatives, Situation Critical"
|Credit Crunch||Eating Out||Extreme Sports||Family|
|Andy Parsons||Rhod Gilbert||Tom Stade||Russell Howard|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- The Media
- Answer: One Million
- Question: What is the minimum amount the News of the World paid to victims of the phone tapping scandal?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 7, Episode 2
- Unlikely Things To Hear On a Survival Show.
- Unlikely Things To Read On a Packet.
- Series 7, Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|