|Title||Series 7, Episode 3|
|Air date||23 July 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Greg Davies|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 2|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 4|
The third episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 23 July 2009.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Greg Davies||2nd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Lucy Porter||3rd appearance|
- C.E.P.L. – Conservatives Extend Poll Lead
- HD: Conservative, Etonian, Posh, Lah-De-Dah (Descrption of Cameron)
- GD: Crap Elvis Prowls London
- FB: Cyclist Employs Private Limousine Driver
- HD: Cameron Employed In Parking Lot
- RH: "Clean Everything Polish Lad"
- FB: Cameron Ejoys Penetrating Ladyboys
- RH: Cameron Eighty Percent Lizard
- AP: [Conservatives Enjoy] Pointing Lots
Four Horsemen of the AmockalypseEdit
|Britain||Sport||Education||The Human Body|
|Lucy Porter||Andy Parsons||Russell Howard||Greg Davies|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 40 Years
- Question: How long has it been since man first set foot on the moon?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Deleted lines from a fantasy film.
- Things you don't want to hear from your flatmate.
- Series 7, Episode 3 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 3 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 3 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|