|Title||Series 7, Episode 8|
|Air date||27 August 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Seann Walsh|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 7|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 9|
The eighth episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 27 August 2009.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Seann Walsh||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Fred MacAulay||3rd appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- World News
- Answer: One Fifth
- Question: What proportion of Scotland's tourist income is provided by American tourists?
|Andy Parsons||Seann Walsh||Russell Howard||Fred MacAulay|
- E.W.A.F. – England Wins Ashes Finale
- HD: England Win At Football
- FB: Everybody Wasted A Fortnight
- FM: English, Welsh, African and Flintoff (Description of the England team)
- HD: "Eh, What A Fluke"
- FB: Embarrassing War in Afghanistan
- AP: Eleven Weeping Australians, Fantastic
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Things you wouldn't want to hear at work.
- Unlikely things to hear on a property programme.
- Series 7, Episode 8 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 8 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 8 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|