|Title||Series 7, Episode 9|
|Air date||3 September 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Stewart Francis|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 8|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 10|
The ninth episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 3 September 2009.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Stewart Francis||4th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Holly Walsh||1st appearance|
- L.C.G.A. – Libya Celebrates Gaddafi Anniversary
- RH: Little Cap, Giant Afro
- FB: Love Confuses Gaddafi's Assassin
- HW: Least Convincing Goatee Award
- HD: "Lovely Cap, General. Armani?"
- SF: Leicester City's Goalie Arrives
- HW: Ladies, Cocaine, Glaswegians and Alcohol (Four things not allowed at the party)
- HD: Lockerbie Cover-up, Gordon Agrees
- AP: Little Crazy Goddamn Arab (What George W. Bush Called Gaddafi)
- RH: Leonard Cohen's Great Aunt
|International Relations||Dating||The Consumer Society||Health|
|Andy Parsons||Holly Walsh||Russell Howard||Stewart Francis|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 200 Hours
- Question: How many hours of their prime time schedule will Channel 4 have to fill after cancelling Big Brother?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Rejected questions from this year's exams.
- Unlikely things to hear on a TV business show.
- Series 7, Episode 9 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 9 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 9 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|