|Title||Series 8, Episode 4|
|Air date||11 February 2010|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 8, Episode 3|
|Next||Series 8, Episode 5|
The fourth episode of the eighth series was first broadcast on the 11 February 2010.
|Hugh's team||Jack Whitehall||2nd appearance|
|Milton Jones||3rd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Holly Walsh||2nd appearance|
- P.T.F.C. – Payback Time For Commons
- RH: Pissed Tossers Face Chop
- HD: Parliament, Too Few Chairs
- AP: Porn, Television, Furniture, Castles (Thing the MPs claimed in the expenses scandal)
- MJ: Perspective Temps Fifteen Foot Cameraman
- HW: Politicians Turn Out for Free Cakes
- JW: Politicians Try to Find Clegg
- RH: Pick The Fattest Conservative
- MJ: Performers Try Find Caption
- RH: "Payback The Fucking Cash!"
- Red indicates the use of a large word with the incorrect initial
Life Is Like a Box of MockolatesEdit
|Andy Parsons||Jack Whitehall||Milton Jones|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 12 Minutes
- Question: How long did Fabio Capello take to sack John Terry?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely things to read in a valentine's day card.
- Unlikely things to hear in a science programme.
- Series 8, Episode 4 at TV.com
- Series 8, Episode 4 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 8, Episode 4 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 8 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · 2010 Sport Relief Special|