|Title||Series 9, Episode 4|
|Air date||15 July 2010|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 9, Episode 3|
|Next||Series 9, Episode 5|
The fourth episode of the ninth series was first broadcast on the 15 July 2010.
|Hugh's team||Seann Walsh||2nd appearance|
|Milton Jones||5th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Zoe Lyons||3rd appearance|
- M.B.A.L. – Mandelson's Book Angers Labour
- RH: Mandelson Blatantly A Lizard
- HD: My Briefs Are Leather
- AP: Muckraking, Bullshitting And Leaving (Everything Mandelson enjoys)
- RH: Man Boobs And Ladyboy (Mandelson's nicknames for Brown and Blair)
- ZL: Millionaires, Billionaires, Aristocrats and Lords (Mandelson's favourite things)
- SW: Mandelson Burns Adorable Labradors
- HD: "Mr. Bond, At Last"
- AP: Michael Bublé And Lubrication (Requests made by Mandelson on Desert Island Discs)
- ZL: "Mykonos Booked Already Love"
- RH: Mandelson Burns A Leprechaun
Who Will Win? Let Paul the Mocktopus DecideEdit
|Seann Walsh||Zoe Lyons||Milton Jones|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 15
- Question: How many cards did Howard Webb show during the World Cup final?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Bad Things To Say On a First Date.
- Unlikely Lines To Hear In Disaster Movie
- Series 9, Episode 4 at TV.com
- Series 9, Episode 4 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 9, Episode 4 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 9 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|